Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zounds! We've Come to the End of the Alphabet

With this entry I complete my twenty-six blog posts for the A to Z Blogging Challenge. Zounds! It's been fun and it's been motivating. On Monday, I'll begin the Z to A Blogging Challenge for the month of May, along with q number of fellow bloggers.

As human beings, I believe we are the better for recognizing, accepting and moving forward with challenges to our usual routines. Not all challenges are for everyone, nor are all challenges appropriate at all times. Challenges bring growth, even if we don't meet total success in facing the challenge. Having tried, that's the key.

It's often said that the things we regret in life are the things we didn't do--not the things we did. As I get older, I can see the wisdom in that statement.

I am thinking the last time I actually heard the word "zounds" used was in the campy "Batman" television program of my youth. Zounds and egads--that was a long time ago.

2 comments:

  1. LL, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you as well, Elizabeth! Wish I had a way to reciprocate your award. Thank you much.

    ReplyDelete