Sunday, April 17, 2011

O Is for Opinion

Opinions--yep, I've got a lot of those. In my blog, though, I try to express opinion based on some sort of logical conclusion. Now, whether my logic measures up to yours--well, that could be a difference of opinion!

Bloggers share all types of information, but for me the most interesting includes a mixture of fact and opinion. The opinions don't have to be ones that I share. I find I broaden my mind a little more when I read an opinion that differs from mine. I get to see the world from a different perspective.

I'm not quite bold enough yet to share my views on the more controversial topics in current events. I also think that those topics are talked about ad nauseum by mainstream media. There's no point beating a dead horse, that's what I say.

Who are some of your favorite bloggers who freely share their opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment