Saturday, April 16, 2011

M Is for More to Come

When I made up my mind to take on the A to Z Blogging Challenge, I'll have to admit there was some skepticism on my part as to what advantages there could be with it. Let's see--the great community spirit with fellow bloggers, finding new and diverse blogs to read and the (almost) daily habit of blogging. Not bad for an extra twenty minutes a day of writing!

Now I see I CAN actually blog each day and am thinking of doing an additional blog in the near future. I feel inspired and motivated to make my blog successful, even if that just means acquiring a modest following. Success can be spelled in so many ways; for me at this time, success is keeping after the goal I had when I began blogging.

For better or worse, there is much more to come. What has this blogging challenge meant to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment