Monday, May 30, 2011

Looking for Revenue and Backlinks?

I know a lot of freelance writers, including myself, are always on the lookout for new and additional methods to increase our revenue screen.

Just as important is finding legitimate venues from which to create valuable backlinks to published material. Legitimate backlinks can increase your material's credibility with search engines. If no one can find what we write, we can never hope to develop an audience or steady income stream.

A peer at HubPages.com introduced me to a site that addresses both of these issues: TipDrop.com. If you're interested in learning more about the site, click here. In addition to allowing each account holder to provide links to 10 articles/sites, this website shares 75 percent of Google Adsense revenue with account holders.

If you choose to look TipDrop over, I hope you'll take a moment to leave a post letting me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment